Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Guymon Office
Your first visit to Panhandle Counseling and Health Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect during your first experiance at our practice, please read through following information on this page. You will find all the practical information you need, such as a map, directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, discount options and more.
- Behavioral Health Intake (English)
- Behavioral Health Intake (Spanish)
- Patient Health Questionnaire (English)
- Patient Health Questionnaire (Spanish)
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Packet (English)
- New Patient Packet (Spanish)
- Counseling Intake Packet (English)
- Counseling Intake Packet (Spanish)
- Well Child Visit Schedule
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that PCHC has all the necessary information we need to provide the best possible care. Take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with PCHC providers.